Resources for New Moms
KidsDoc Symptom Checker
If your baby is sick the American Academy of Pediatrics has a “Symptom Checker” that might be helpful to you. Below are some tips to use the KidsDoc Symptom Checker
- Go to the KidsDoc Symptom Checker by clicking here
- Put the arrow over the part of your body where your child feels sick.
- Click on the section to display a list of symptoms
- On the green pop up box select the symptom your child has
- Click through the tabs: Definition, Care Advice, When to Call, Photos
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.